Friday, March 27, 2020

****** Ms. Wright 3/27/2020 *****
SHOUT OUT TIME: 

This week was a challenge for everyone and I just want to shout out a few students who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to complete their work, reach out to teachers, attend all ZOOMS, and did their best to stay ENGAGED. I SEE YOU!! 

706: Trivana Joyce, Future Thomas, Rilwan Ogidan, Luthnie Jean-Gilles
707: Kirsten DeRoche, Sanaii Patrick, Sekye Roberts

Today's expectation!!! 

  1. Science Riddle : This is as light as a feather , yet no man can hold it for long. What am I? 
  2. Make sure to complete all assignments given so far. 
  3. IXL, BrainPop, And HW Questions
  4. In order to get credit for IXL you MUST sign in before completing questions, otherwise I do not see that your work is completed.
  5. NO ZOOM TODAY, we will meet on Monday between 11-12 , half hour sessions with  Meeting ID to be determined 
  6. Today is the LAST day to get ALL assignments done before I update pupilpath with grades
  7. Reminder - my email address is cwrightms61@gmail.com
  8. BE SAFE !!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!🙂


No comments:

Post a Comment