Thursday, June 4, 2020

706, 707 ELA Assignment for June 4th

Good morning 706 ,707.   We will not facetime today June 4th and Tuesday June 9th. However I will still hold you accountable for engagement. Engagement and attendance will be evidenced by work submitted. I have done my best to give you as much as you need for success. Read all directions twice before reaching out to me. I will be available by way of text tomorrow through Tuesday.


Reminders Lightsail is on Friday and Monday.

All directions and assignments are under your name in classrooms.
READ THE STREAM BEFORE GOING TO YOUR ASSIGNMENT .
I expect each student to submit 5 questions. 

There are 4 multiple choice questions and 1 short response. I provided guiding questions for you to think about before you answer. All questions require 1 response. The short response rquires an inference.

No comments:

Post a Comment