Friday, June 5, 2020

Light sail and community news A. Tyson

Good morning 706,707 Today is lightsail Reading day. I am now trained to track your reading progress in a more detailed manner. Some of you are taking out books and not completing them. Some of you are reading below your Lexile level because the test is easy to pass. At the end of the day this will work against you. The goal is to grow in your reading  whether you are on grade level or not. For those of you who are reading on a high level you must be consistent in your reading in order not to fall behind.
       I have already received  project titles from some of you . I will post one more option on Monday. By  Thursday of next week I need to know which final project you choose to do. It will count as 50% of your grade. We are in the home-stretch only a few days left. This is your last push make it a good one. Have a great weekend.

Complete the assignment I posted on goolge docs. If you click on your name in google classrooms., you will see the assignment. I will take your attendance for 6/4 based on your submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment